We are so excited abour our Propolis infused oil! Just wait until you read the ingredient list! we've infused it into 16 organic oils for healthy, plump, happy skin. Thank you, bees!
Honeybee Propolis is the rage in Europe and Japan for its anti-aging, brightening and acne-fighting properties. (Look it up! It's AMAZING!) This powerful natural ingredient is known to help reduce pigmentation and inflammatory redness, boost collagen, and offers antioxidant protection. This powerful substance has been around for centuries. It is a true example of the power and luxury of nature!
Our Honeybee Propolis is infused in a luxurious proprietary blend of organic oils including: Rose, rosehip, borage, sea buckthorn seed, calendula, jojoba, clary sage, hemp, carrot seed, avocado, grape seed, sweet almond, coconut, jojoba, and lavender.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
NO BEES ARE HARMED IN THE COLLECTION OF PROPOLIS
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral
- Smoothing and softening: Since propolis has such powerful healing properties, it works quickly to regenerate skin to help make skin texture smoother and suppler.
- Moisturizing: Yes, it even hydrates skin without a creamy, heavy residue.
- Soothing: Because of the healing abilities, propolis is great for sunburns and skin irritations; it soothes and helps to speed up the recovery process.
- Free radical fighting: Propolis is packed with antioxidants, helping to keep free radicals from causing cellular damage.
- Controlling oil production: Overactive sebaceous glands could be helped by the bees as well.
1oz bottle with dropper
Bee Propolis is a resinous mixture that honeybees produce from tree bud sap. When they combine the sap with their own saliva and beeswax, they create a sticky, substance used as a coating to seal their hives. It also functions as a natural disinfectant.
Which skin type is it good for?