BEE THE CHANGE & help save the honeybees by helping us build strong colonies to curb the rapid decline of bee populations.
Are you interested in beekeeping but don’t have the time or space to set up a colony of your own? Need a GREAT Corporate, Custom Birthday Gift, or Dedication Gift?
Consider sponsoring a beehive! We will add your hive to our apiary, manage the colony for you, send you photos and videos of your hive and of your bees at work. As a bonus, you will receive a portion of the harvestable honey from your hive at the end of the season!
A hive sponsorship makes a fantastic gift for any honeybee or honey lover in your life!
It's also a great opportunity for your business to sponsor a hive!
Sponsorship Level 1 :
Colony of honeybees installed in our apiary in an existing hive $150.
- An engraved metal plaque will be added to the hive with the sponsor's name.
- 6 (12oz) jars of our deliciously pure, raw and unfiltered NC Mountain Wildflower Honey.
- We'll send you photos and videos of your hive and of your bees at work.
Sponsorship Level 2:
1 colony of honeybees in a new Langstroth beehive that will support 35,000-50,000 honeybees installed in our apiary. $500.
- Your name or business name painted on the front of the hive.
- Your hive will be posted on our social media accounts.
- Your name, or business printed on 12 (12 oz) jars of our delicious pure, raw, unfiltered NC Mountain Wildflower Honey. (great for gift giving)
- We'll send you photos and videos of your hive and of your bees at work
- A private tour of our apiary with honeycomb tasting and a look inside a beehive with the beekeeper for you and 1 guest. (see our Apiary tour listing for more details)
*LOCAL PICKUP OR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE
Sponsorships are renewable annually.
Sponsor A Beehive!
- A hive sponsorship, renewable annually, is a great way to support honeybees and to connect with a source of sustainably raised honey.